外贸出差商务口语会话

 外贸出差的商务口语会话

 在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给出差是家常便饭的事,那么关于出差该如何去做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的外贸出差的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家

 A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

 A:对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

 B: Yes, What can I do for you?

 B:是的 ,有什么事能帮你吗?

 A: I"m from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.

 A:我来自 CTC 贸易公司,这是我的名片。

 B: Welcome to our corporation. I"m in charge of the export business.

 B:欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

 A: I"m glad to meet you here. You"re Ms. ...

 A:见到你很高兴,你是……?

 B: I"m Qin Hai. Do sit down, won"t you?

 B:我是秦晖,请坐。

 A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I"m here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.

 A:谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

 B: We"d be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?

 B:我们很高兴这样做。你看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

 A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

 A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?

 B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.

 B:当然可以。如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。

 A: Thank you very much.

 A:非常感谢。

 A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I"m Liu Peng, manager of the corporation.

 A:早上好,约翰逊先生。我是刘鹏,是公司的经理。

 B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Liu.

 B:见到你很高兴,刘先生。

 A: Welcome to our corporation.

 A:欢迎你来到我们公司。

 B: Thanks for your invitation.

 B:谢谢你的邀请。

 A: We"ve been doing good business with each other. I hope our cooperation will be further promoted by your visit.

 A:我们之间的生意一直都做的很好。我希望你的来访能促进我们的合作。

 B: I do hope so. Your development of electrical products has been remarkable. And I"d like to order some electrical appliances from your corporation this time.

 B:我也希望如此。贵公司对电器产品的开发已取得惊人的成就。这次我想从公司订购一些家用电器。

 A: Our corporation is a big business in electrical appliances. You may choose whatever you like best.

 A:我们公司是生产家用电器的大型企业。你尽可以选购喜欢的产品。

 B: Would you tell me some more details?

 B:你能多给我介绍一些情况吗?

 A: With pleasure. Why not go to the showroom? I"ll show you around. We have all kinds of products displayed here.

 A:很乐意。我们到展厅去好吗?我可以带你看一看,那儿陈列有我们各式各样的产品、

 B: Great! Let"s go!

 B:太好了!我们去吧。

 A: Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch at two.

 A:请开快点。我要赶 2 点的飞机。

 B: I"m doing my best, sir.

 B:我尽量吧,先生。

 A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?

 A:我们来得及通过所有的红灯吗?

 B: I can"t help it, sir. You don"t want me to run a red light, do you?

 B:没办法,先生。你该不会要我闯红灯吧?

 A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You"re going too slowly.

 A:当然不是。我是说快点。你开得太慢了。

 B: No, I am not, sir. This is a 45-mile-per-hour zone. I don"t want to over speed, if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.

 B:不,先生。我开得并不慢。这里的限速是 45 英里每小时。我不想超速。如果我因为超速被开罚单的话,你到机场的时间会更晚。